To a year of good food, safe travels, loved ones, new beginnings, and following dreams.
All the best for 2010!
My horoscope for 2010:
CANCER - You have weathered some difficult times in recent months but with Jupiter, planet of good fortune, focusing on changes of direction for the first half of 2010 you now have the chance to do something more satisfying. Meanwhile, Mars's dynamic influence on your finances in April will help you to find ways to improve your cash-flow situation. Challenging aspects to obsessive Pluto throughout the summer will put increasing pressure on a close relationship and a decision will need to be made before the year is over. Autumn will bring some light relief, a romantic interlude and a chance to shine in a more creative environment.
Words to remember, from Randy Pausch's Last Lecture:
- When people give you feedback, cherish it and use it.
- Show gratitude.
- Don’t complain. Just work harder.
- Be good at something, it makes you valuable.
- Work hard.
- Find the best in everybody.
- And be prepared. Luck is truly where preparation meets opportunity.